4 inch Ratchet StrapsMore info
1 – 4 of 4
4 inch Ratchet Straps for Cargo Securement
4-inch Ratchet Straps are one of the most popular types of tie-down straps that are used for the professional trucking industry for flatbeds with Winch Straps being the most popular. 4-inch Ratchet Straps are extremely heavy duty and are used for the heaviest types of cargo securement mainly for flatbed trailers. These straps are extremely heavy in physical weight as the Ratchet alone weighs over 7 lbs alone and should not be used for everyday around-the-house securement applications. Our 4-inch Ratchet Straps are made from 4-inch wide polyester tie-down webbing that provides a great strength to stretch ratio to provide your cargo with the highest quality strength without allowing the cargo to stretch out of place or to come loose during transport.
Some of our popular 4-inch Ratchet Straps include our 4×27 Ratchet Strap with Delta Ring and our popular 4-inch Custom Ratchet Strap with Chain and Hooks to name a few. These straps are a great alternative for those who need heavy-duty alliterative to winch straps that are designed especially with flatbed trailers in mind. If you need a custom-made Ratchet Strap, chances are we can completely custom make just about any kind of tie-down strap that fits your cargo securement needs.
Some of our customization options include any length of webbing, choice of color of webbing, company name on the side of the strap, and choice of tie-down hardware to name a few of our many options. If you are interested in learning more about our custom-made strap capabilities give our team a call today at 800-483-2189 or by using our online contact us form located at the top of the website and our team would be happy to assist you with any further information and pricing.
All of our 4-inch Ratchet Straps and other Tie Down Straps that we supply the professional trucking industries with complying with Department of Transport (DOT) industry standards that are put in place to keep you safe. You can also find on all of our tie-down straps a visible and clearly readable working load limit tag that shows you the limitations of straps.
Our number one goal as a company is to develop products that are not only heavy-duty but are also durable enough to last more than several moves. One of the best ways to help your straps last even longer is by the use of corner protectors that help keep your cargo from becoming damaged and your straps looking like new overtime! You can find our full selection of corner protectors by clicking HERE.
How to Tighten a Ratchet Strap Instructions
1. From the bottom of the ratchet strap slowly thread the webbing through the slot in the center of the spool of the closed ratchet.
2. Next pull the webbing through and remove the excess slack or loose webbing to make a firm but not tight webbing.
3. Begin to crank the ratchet handle up and down to tighten the ratchet strap into place. You will want to make sure the item you are transporting is snug, however not too tight that it damages your cargo you are transporting.
How to Loosen a Ratchet Strap Instructions
1. To release the ratchet strap, pull and hold the tab on top of the ratchet assembly to override the ratcheting function.
2. Open the Ratchet until it is completely open and the ratchet is laying flat.
3. Grab the polyester tie-down webbing from the nonfixed side and begin to pull the webbing to release.
4. Pull and hold the release tab on top of the ratchet to close the ratchet.